Friday, February 10, 2012

5 on Friday

  1. What annoys you most about technology? Keeping track of my passwords and when you go to close a word program and it asks do you want to save changes and you haven’t made any changes, do you push yes or no?
  2. Are you proud of where you are living? Why? I am very proud of where I am living, it is a historical home, it used to be a hotel and was built during the Civil War.
  3. If you could start doing one thing today that would make this world a better place, what would you do and why? Do you mean without going to jail?
  4. Do you think a politician can solve important problems? Why or why not? Uh no, they created them.
  5. What is the theme song for the movie that is being made about your life? Not sure but I would want Garth Brooks or Cee lo Green sing it.

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
You must have "us" on your mind...LOL.

1) The constant "upgrades and changes"...buy THIS TV,...no wait, buy THAT one, wait...buy the OTHER one instead. You want 2d, 3d or HD..or ALL of them?
Hold on, we have another NEW tech that surpasses TV...buy THAT now.

2) I'm kinda proud of the AREA - (reminds me of Grandma's in Philly), but I deplore the people.
They could do SO MUCH better, if they had a notion to want to do so.

3) I just GOTTA ditto you on THAT one...ROFL!

4) Exactly, if they're not the solution, they ARE the problem...amen to that.

5) OMG - can't really say at the moment, but it would tend to be something by Don Maclean or AC/DC.
(that covers a wide range, eh?)

Good list..

Have a great weekend.
Stay safe (and LEGAL) down there.

Anonymous said...

1.) Just trying to keep up with all of it..plus keeping track of my passwords.
2.) Yes, I am very proud of where I am living.
3.) Get all the homeless people off the street & make sure everyone has something everyday to eat.
4.)I think they could, but they get too caught up in smear tatics & nasty campaigns. All they think about is "what kind of crap can I get on this guy."
5.) An old hymn called "It Is Well"

CWMartin said...

LOL #3!!!