Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blogcation

My boy has traveled home for a visit. He moved to Australia almost 8 years ago and this is his first trip home. He brought his lady friend Jude and this is her first visit to the cold and first time to see snow.  She is in love with our prices and stores.  This is not new to my boy. But he says it is a welcome relief from the constant heat of Australia.  They will be here for 3  weeks or so. There is a 14 hour time difference so they are working on flipping their days and nights. My blogging will be hit and miss while they are here. Did I mention how very happy I was to see him and how handsome he is?  Yep my boy is home to see his mom.  I am a happy mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how happy are are. Just enjoy them & don't worry about your blog or anything else. Have a wonderful 3 weeks. You deserve it!
AOB

Bob G. said...

MSN:
You have yourselves a WONDERFUL time together...
(and a healthy G'DAY, MATE" from us to your son.)

Makes me wanna play some MEN-AT-WORK, now...lol
Enjoy.

Stay safe down there.

colletta said...

Give Greg a big hug for me..I can still see him walking home from school with his buddies Rex and Kirk,and Greg was always in the middle! How time flies!

ms nk rey said...

Thanks everyone and Colletta I will do that .. those were the good old days when he stayed nearer to mom. He looks good and we are having fun catching up.

Joanne said...

Enjoy this time with your Son!
Blessings, Joanne