Friday, February 24, 2012

5 on Friday

1. What is your least favorite GREEN vegetable?

That is a hard one I basically like them all so I will just say broccoli.

2. Did you ever wear GREEN on St.Patty's day so you wouldn't get pinched?

Yes, in my younger years and now that I am older I don’t. (I Hated getting pinched!).

3. If you have grass in your yard is it GREEN in the winter or brown?

Grass? We are supposed to have grass in our yard?

4. Ever have GREEN beer?

No.

5. Have you ever been told you had something caught in your teeth that was GREEN?

I really cannot think of anytime that has happened.

*Bonus question*

Do you know who GREEN Day is?

I might know their songs but I am not sure. I listen to music and rarely find out who is singing what.

3 comments:

Alice said...

1. Lima beans
2. In grade school
3. brown
4. No -wait maybe...I don't remember
5. No one TOLD me


Bonus:

Yes, I have one of their CDs, a phase I went through;)

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Here goes...
1)Ditto for broccoli, but ONLY the "stems 'n stalks" (the tops are pretty good with butter)

2)A lot of the time...(was better than wearing ORANGE)

3)Some of the grass is green, some is brown, but the moss is BRIGHT green.

4)Yep, but I ALWAYS steer clear of green CHEESE and MEATS.
(had green 7-Up, too...lol)

5)Don't ever recall.

CWMartin said...

Shouldn't this be a St. Patty's day list? Oh, well, All of them; yes;green;no; no; and yes, unfortunately.