Friday, October 18, 2013

5 on Friday

1. What is the best dessert you've ever had?
Really good cheesecake, and I love Lemon Meringue Pie.
2. Is there a dessert that just plain grosses you out?
 Fried bananas. Bananas were never meant to be hot, and mince meat pie.. ewww
3. Straight out of the container or with lots of toppings .... tell us how you like your ice cream.
Right outta the carton - though if I am being bad, hot fudge and sprinkles, lots of cool whip.
4. Cookie dough, brownie mix, cake batter or the finished products?
Both! one of the best parts of cooking desserts is eating the mix/batter along the way
5. You've just invented a great new dessert .... what's in it and what is it called?
It's calorie free/fat free ice cream that has lots of caramel and chocolate and it's freakin delicious!

3 comments:

Alice said...

1. I don't really like sweets all that much, so I don't usually eat dessert.

2.Your choices for this sound pretty gross..

3. I do enjoy ice cream with nuts and chocolate chips on occasion:)

4.I like 'em finished

5. You got me on this one, but I do like the calorie free angle.

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Got a feeling I'm going to be VERY hungry after this.

1) Definitely NY cheese cake!
(2nd choice - german bakery-made butter cake)

2) Fried bananas? (ewwww)
There's few that gross me out, and I can't remember ONE of them.

3) Right out of the carton with Hershey's syrup and Cool Whip (sometimes I toss in some peanut butter or maple syrup)

4) Finished products!
(love to smell them baking)

5) Well, it's NOT going to have BACON in it...lol.
I have no idea what it WOULD be or what I would call it...but I WOULD love it.

Great list.

Have a good weekend and stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

1- have to go with the crowd here...
2-Anything with watermelon. Stuff makes me gag.
3- I want what Bob's having...
4- Cookie dough and cake batter a tight 1-2.
5-I actually have done this- jam the nozzle of a can of cheez-whiz up the end of a ho-ho. Call 'em cheez-hos.