Friday, October 25, 2013

5 on Friday

1. What's a song you'd enjoy screaming along to as you drove down the highway?
Forget You, Calling all my girls, most any song from Chicago  and Popular from Wicked, to name just a few.


2. What is your favorite place/type of environment
to relax?
At home, sitting in my easy chair.


3. What are the best kind of dreams?
The kind that make me feel happy for the rest of the day.


4. What do you look for in a mate?
I'm not looking anymore, been there done that twice.. 


5. If you were a crayon color, what color would you be and why?
I'd be periwinkle, because It's a pretty color blue and it's an awesome word. Just saying it is fun!

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsN:


1) Bat Out of Hell (Meatloaf)!

2) Inside - my chair...outside, any forest setting.

3) Ones that make you wake up with a smile on your face.

4) Already got me one.
(the 2nd time around)

5) Dark blue...just like it.

Good list.

Stay safe down there