Friday, June 20, 2014

5 on Friday

1. What do you feel is the most important quality in a close friend?
Forgiveness – friends tend to do things to each other without thinking about it sometimes.

2. What is the one quality in a stranger you’d just met that would make you want to get to know them better?
Intelligence.

3. What do you think is the most important quality in a good leader?
Compassion.

4. What is the one thing that makes a child likable to you?
One thing? I can come up with many things starting with being related to me. hehe 

5. What do you think is the one thing that makes a good parent (other than loving their children)?
Taking the time and effort to instill good values in the child, worth ethic, compassion for others, a servants heart, and a willingness to let go.




1 comment:

Bob G. said...

<sM:

1- Loyalty...with that, things like forgiveness come easier.
2- Overall demeanor...a good countenance goes far with me.
3- Integrity...gotta be able to instill trust, courage and faith in those under you.
4- I can call on my "inner child" real easy, so I tend to relate to them.
5- I think YOU nailed this one perfectly...wouldn't change a word.

VERY good list.

Have a great weekend and stay safe and dry down there.