Thursday, June 26, 2014

Warning

Warning! Another bullet list.  This list is just me meandering through the senseless garbage in my head…
  • Why is water wet? Oh that is a stupid question, what do you expect water to be, dry with a touch of lemon?
  • Why is the weather so wonky lately?  Probably due to climate change they keep mentioning.
  • Why don’t the Washington Redskins drop the word “Washington” that is more offensive than Redskins.
  • I hate it when people say “he’s a nice person, once you get to know him” They might as well say he’s an a$$ but you will get used to it.
  • When you are dead you don’t know you are dead and it is only difficult for others.  Same when you are stupid.
  • Some day I will just be a memory .. I want to be a good one.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:

--Dry w/ a touch of lemon...LMAO!
(cup of SAND, anyone?)

--It's that damn HAARP array in Alaska!

--I never thought of doing THAT...makes BETTER sense.

--I'm usually a nice person AS SOON AS you meet me (problem solved).

--Yeah, but SOME people can get OVER being STUPID.
(don't think many have gotten over being dead)

--And as long as you are a good memory, you will NEVER be forgotten.

Great stuff.

Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

The nice person one is a classic, and oh so true.