Thursday, June 19, 2014

Things to think about

1.“When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, “PLOT TWIST!” and move on”
2.  “If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.”
3.  “It’s funny how day by day nothing changes. But when you look back, everything is different.”
4.  I’ve learned that no matter how good a friend someone is, they’re going to hurt you every once in awhile and you must forgive them for that.”
5.  “I like people with depth. I like people with emotion. I like people with a strong mind, an interesting mind, a twisted mind, and also people that can make me smile.”
6.  “Sometimes it’s okay if the only thing you did today was breathe.”
7.  “You can only let someone throw so many stones at you before you pick them all up, put them together and build a wall to keep them from doing it again!”
8.  “Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.”

2 comments:

Alice said...

I like number 2 especially. I'll try to put it in practice today.

Bob G. said...

MsN:
1- I usually mutter "alternate universe"...LOL.
2- Can't argue there.
3- It's that "timey-wimey" thing (as Doctor Who would say)
4- Totally concur.
5- That means if more people KNEW me, they'd like me...lol.
6- Sometimes, that's the most IMPORTANT thing.
7- Or you buy a slingshot to "return the favor" to those people.
8- I LIKE doing those things...keeps me ahead in life...lol.

Great stuff.

Stay safe, dry & cool down there.