Saturday, June 26, 2010

Complex statements for the simple minded...

1. Avoid Alliteration. Always.

2. I always wanted to be a procrastinator!

3. Entropy just isn't what it used to be.

4. I can't define irony;but, I know it when I see it

5. My identity lies in not knowing who I am.

6. I keep telling myself that I am a pathological liar, but I am not sure if I believe it.

7. Death to all fanatics!

8. I always try to do things in chronological order.

9. I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!

10. If you believe in telekinesis, raise my hands.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Aw, God...you always find a way to get a smile on my face EARLY in the morning, don'cha?

ROFLMAO!

Thanks for the funnies - I will have to try and use some of them on the missus.

:)

Have a fantastic weekend!