Friday, June 18, 2010

Mother Teresa:

1. Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.

2. I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?

3. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

4. In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.

5. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.

6. Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.

7. One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.

8. The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.

9. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.

10. We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I pretty much agree with Mother Teresa, but she has obviously never lived in my neck o' the woods...

I don't WANT to know most all of my "neighbors"...I'm happy just to see them walk by, dragging all their "baggage" behind them.

And there are some people in this world who, even if you DID love them, would still treat you worse than they'd treat the lowest form of life...that's just THEIR nature.
So I don't have time to waste on "unrequited" love...

AS to spreading love...I live as good a life as I can, so my "works" are my method of teaching others.

Bet'cha Mother Teresa and I could have had some really LONG discussions...

Maybe in the next life?

Have yourself a great weekend.