Saturday, June 5, 2010

Let’s talk about me………..

1. I don’t wear a watch, even though I own a 50th anniversary gold Mickey Mouse watch, my life is no longer ruled by a clock.

2. I thoroughly enjoy sleeping, especially in the middle of my bed on my favorite 400-thread count sheets, freshly washed.

3. I’m judgmental and ashamed of it.

4. I love to laugh until there are tears running down my face and my cheeks ache and my lungs hurt.

5. I want to be less materialistic, but then I see something that I really want and being less materialistic goes right out the window.

6. I have no time for people who are phony or who lie. I guess it’s the judgmental thing, but I can’t be bothered.

7. I’m very self conscious.

8. I can’t swim

9. I am very easily distracted, maybe to the point of having ADD.

10. I have a tattoo.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
We're more alike that I thought...must be from the SAME "era"...(yeah, that better time).

1- A 50th anniv MM watch?
CONGRATS on that.
I still have my Longines (wind up) watch from when I graduated high school...some things ARE worth keeping!

2- a freshly made bed is ALWAYS a good thing.

3- Being judgmental WITHOUT reason is one thing, but being judgmental becausee facts say so is quite another. Don't beat yourself up over it.

4- ditto.

5- Yeah, I'm not as materialistic as I am "impulsive"...LOL

6- Same here...got bigger fish to fry.

7- Me too.

8- I never learned, but I can "swim" underwater w/ a mask and snorkel...go figure.

9- With me, it's not distraction (per se), just trying to mentally DO about 5 things at once...!

10 - never had one, never wanted one (but some of the temp tatts are nice...LOL.

Have yourself a fantastic weekend (and stay dry)

:)