Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pet Peeves

    1. Not washing hands after using the bathroom.

    2. People who ignore yield signs.

    3. Dirty keyboards.

    4. Greeting cards that throw sparkles, sequins or confetti on the hapless recipient.

    5. People who leave shopping carts in the parking lot instead of taking them back to the corral.

    6. When people say 'supposebly' instead of 'supposedly'.

    7. Finding the end of the program hasn't taped after sitting riveted for almost two hours.

    8. The noise styrofoam makes when you rub it together.

    9. Taking forever to leave a parking space while others are clearly waiting for it.

    10. Grocery clerks that want to bundle the receipt with my change. Hand me the money separately so I can put it in my pocket, and then hand me the receipt or place it in the bag.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
LMAO...now I KNOW you're following me around!

1- always do - used to work in a restaurant when I was a teen...force of habit.

2- Got a YIELD sign outside our house...they either drive right through it, or PARK.

3-Wifey loves to rub off the letters...I might get a BRAILLE one and then learn THAT language...LOL.

4-Never hope to get one.

5-Always corral my cart.

7- I hate when that happens, or when the VCR decides to EAT the damn tape.

9-Some folks have NO consideration.

10-Ditto on that...receipt...IN THE BAG, missey!