Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ABC’s of Me

A - Age: over 21
B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning bathrooms
D - Dogs names: no pets
E - Essential start your day item: COFFEEEEEEE
F - Favorite color: pink
G - Gold or Silver: gold
H - Height: 5 ft 7 in
I - Instruments you play: none

J - Job title: retired
K - Kids: 3 that I know of
L - Living arrangements: Historic Home alone

M - Mom's name: Betty
N - Nicknames: Mom, Sis, darlin,

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: yes many times
P - Pet Peeve: I have a few
Q - Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts Baby in the corner"

R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 sister, 1 brother
T - Time you wake up: no set time.

U - Underwear: clean
V - Vegetable you dislike: hominy
W - What makes you run late: bad air day
X -X-rays you've had: tons of them over my life time.
Y - Yummy food you make: Apple Pie
Z - Zoo animal: Penguins

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Gonna try this one out, so here goes:
A-Ditto.
B-queen size
C-picking up someone ELSE'S litter!
D-2 cats: Rassie & Penelope
(mr bunnyrabbit doesn't "live" inside)
E-DITTO!!!!
F-Black (until they invent something DARKER)
G-Gold - LONE RANGER's got SILVER
H- DITTO on the height (who knew?)
I-recorder, guitar, and ANY firearm (what? Not an "instrument"?)
J-DITTO there, too.
K-None that I know of.
L-Ghetto-esque Cape Cod
M-Kathryn
N-BG, Bozz -does "old white bitch" (from ghetto scum) count?
O-Too many times when young
P-More as the years go on.
Q-"A man's gotta know his limitations" (Magnum Force)
R-DITTO
S-only child
T-EARLY!
U-DITTO.
V-Cauliflower
W-Can't recall the last time I WAS late
X-Ditto when I was young.
Y-Brownies, Spaghetti, Roast Beef...ah, the list goes on...
Z-Definitely LEMURS!
(followed very closely by OTTERS)

And now YOU all know more about me than the government does.
(but I never said that...and was never here)

Have a great day.

CWMartin said...

I WANNA PLAY!

A - Age: 40 something
B - Bed size: twin (big enough for one man and one beagle

C - Chore you hate: all of 'em
D - Dogs names: Scrappy Booogle
E - Essential start your day item: Someone to wake me up
F - Favorite color: blue
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5 ft 6 in (call me shorty)
I - Instruments you play: the radio

J - Job title: cutter of fabric
K - Kids: one young man, one young girl
L - Living arrangements: Sharing a townhouse appt w/Laurie, friend and fellow traveller

M - Mom's name: (ready for this?) Ursula
N - Nicknames: Popper

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: last year about this time
P - Pet Peeve: Arrogant pseudo-intellectuals
Q - Quote from a movie: "Yes I wanted them to die and I hope they burn in hell!" (A Time To Kill)

R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 sister, 2 brother (I'm the baby)
T - Time you wake up: By my choice: 8-9 am. For work: @ 4:30 am

U - Underwear: the ones in the drawer are clean...
V - Vegetable you dislike: most of 'em though not as many as when I was a kid
W - What makes you run late: HTML
X -X-rays you've had: leg, lungs,jaw (for wisdom teeth)
Y - Yummy food you make: the yummiest stuff I make other people rarely touch, and usually involves the combining of cheese and chocolate
Z - Zoo animal: the big cats-I never missed wild kingdom when I was a kid