Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random Thoughts:

1. I need to take dream interpretation classes. All night long I dreamed of dirty feet. What does that mean???

2. I've been craving cheesecake...does that mean that I'm deficient in cream cheese??

3. The Hangover is a really funny film

4. Skinny jeans don't actually make people look skinny

5. I’ve been spending way too much time indoors lately.

6. Sometimes the best photos of people are the ones where they never realized they were being photographed.

7. I really can't handle people in my space.

8. A sunny day puts nearly everyone in a good mood.

9. Hash browns should always come with eggs and toast.

10. I didn't know this: “goodbye” is a contraction of “God be with you.”

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
1- Maybe it means you've been traveling a long road?
2- Can NEVER have enough cheesecake!
3- Never saw it...yet.
4- And skinny jeans cost MORE..go figure.
5- DITTO!
6- Candid pics are the best.
7- MEGA-DITTO!
8- Not in MY neighborhood, just those IN my house.
9- And a side of some charred animal...(bacon?)
10- Never knew that either...

Good list.
Have a great day (outdoors?)