Friday, October 8, 2010

Sleep?

I have been having trouble getting to sleep for the past week. I have just flat been too tired to sleep. So, I turned to the source of all knowledge for the cure: the Internet. People, there are some awesome medical advice there just waiting for me to use it.
Here are 3 of my favorite insomnia cures I found and my general reactions:


1. Rub your temple with cat fat. (WTF? Where do you get cat fat? I think killing an innocent kitty would keep me up for different reasons)


2. Eat chicken cooked with milkweed. (Isn't milkweed poisonous? so weird)


3. Smoke a mixture of black tobacco, toad powder, and honey. (My personal favorite)


Given the choice between kitty butchering, putting myself to sleep permanently and smoking something--I choose...(drum roll please).....to take a pill. As a side note, late night infomercials are soooo awesome. Currently, I am watching a fantabulous commercial for the Snuggie. Operators are standing by right now for my call!!

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

BTW...the missus and I have had our snuggies for like TWO years...
(suh-weet)

And that book light gadget is brilliant!

There IS still truth in advertising.

Bob G. said...

MSN:
As to the home remedies?
#1?
could mean placing a FAT CAT on one's head (if you can stand the PURRING)

#2?
YUCK...period.

#3?
Sounds like an enchantment potion used to raise the recently deceased.

I just use a wee dram of SCOTCH to get me off to slumberland.
(was that bagpipes I heard?)

Have a great weekend.