Tuesday, October 18, 2011

List

1. Plans and schedules drive me insane. I am a fly by the seat of my pants type person.

2. I'm happy when things are calm.

3. The last thing I drank was water. That is about all I drink, I hate to waste calories on liquids!

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my family. Duh!

5. I like veggies on my pizza. The more the better!

6. Dear October, I love you - you remind me to focus on all the beauty of nature.

7. And as for my week, I am looking forward to veggie pizza and a movie

4 comments:

Alice said...

Veggie pizza is great..so long as there is plenty of meat on it:)

Bob G. said...

MSN:'
Aha...here is where we tend to "differ" a bit, dear...
(and variety is a GOOD thing)

1) I prefer planning, unless the situation changes and you resort to plan B, which is seat-o'the-pants stuff.

2) Oh, yeah,...got way too much angst for MY liking here.

3) I like my (city) water HARD...as in ICE with most anything I drink...Dr. Pepper is the A#1 in my book, scotch and bourbon come a CLOSE 2nd...lol.
(everything else is tied for 3rd)

4) Ditto for what I got LEFT of it.

5) Nothing like a GOOD, plain pizza for me...Sicilian (from Philly) is even better.
Will do pepperoni or sausage in a pinch.

6) NO argument THERE...ditto!

7) Wed. is pizza night at our house...movies optional...lol

Good list.

Stay safe down there.

Joanne said...

My lists are endless, but if I don't write it down then it just doesn't get done. Plain clear cool water is the BEST!
Blessings, Joanne

colletta said...

Remember our Tab cola 30+ yrs ago? You got me hooked on it! Now it is ice water or ice tea....