Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things that bother me today.

  1. Walking into a spider web.
  2. People who don’t vote and then do nothing but complain about the results.
  3. Drivers who don’t use their turn signals.
  4. Web sites with horizontal scrolling.
  5. Web sites with music, I leave immediately.
  6. Telemarketers
  7. People who let their dogs use my yard as their toilet.
  8. People who can’t wait to file a lawsuit to get rich quick.
  9. When you bite into a jelly bean and it's a different flavor than what you thought it was.
  10. People who love to point out how wrong everyone else is while they are a walking train wreck
  11. When someone blows their nose in your presence and then proceeds to look at what just filled their tissue/handkerchief.
  12. Cashiers that want to bundle the receipt with my change. Hand me the money separately so I can put it in my pocket, and then hand me the receipt or place it in the bag.
  13. People who give their kids weird names
  14. People who have no idea what "personal space" is.
  15. Speed bumps

3 comments:

Alice said...

#5..totally.

Bob G. said...

MSN:
1- had that happen in the garage the other day..scared the crap outta me, too!
2- I'm VERY selective about WHO I vote for...and WHY.
3- They ALL need a serious HEAD-SMACK!
4- Hate those.
5- I leave when I can't find the MUTE button after 5 seconds.
6- We're on the NO-CALL list.
7- Lazy-ass pet owners with NO respect.
8- Like buzzards circling overhead.
9- Yeah, what's up with THAT? Isn't GREEN supposed to be LIME?
10- Ditto.
11- Like they're waiting for money to fall the hell out or something?
12- Ditto...receipt separately - money separately...really EASY.
13- BIG ditto!
14- Yeah, it's like they don't see that 3-FOOT sphere surrounding me?
15- Ditto for speed bumps, but rumble strips helped keep me awake and alive one night after a 11 hour drive...

Good list.
Stay safe (and dry) down there.

Joanne said...

Number 2,8 and 10. Huge pet peeves for me!
Blessings, Joanne