Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I think

-I have the best kids ever (but it's possible that I'm biased...no, probably not)
-Mondays suck
-that I punct.u.ate worse than the average bear
-I should work out more (or at all for that matter)
-and I would like to eat healthier too, but I'm too lazy (busy?)
-I need to get out more
-freshly cut grass smells nice
-flip-flops are the best
-Starbucks is laced with crack, and also too expensive
-smart is sexy
-it's getting to the point where I'm no fun anymore (I am sorry)
-I'm too worried about what other people think about me
-I amuse myself far more than I amuse anyone else
-it's time for bed!

6 comments:

Alice said...

Never had Starbucks...may have to try it now:P

Anonymous said...

flip-flooops?? realy? realy? only on the beach!

Bob G. said...

MSN:
This is a really good post...and for SO many reasons.

-Yes, Mondays would be better if they moved it a few days farther down the week...lol.

-Ditto on working out...does home improvement count?

-Healthy eating costs $$$.
(gimme pizza...and chocolate donuts)

-I LOVE the smell of "new mown hay"...!

-I like "Romeos" - slip on full leather footwear from years ago...
(can't find them these days)

-Wouldn't do starbucks if they PAID me (they don't have enough moolah and I like plain old COFFEE...straight up)

-I totally agree...you sexy thing.

-Smart can be FUN as well as sexy.

-Hey, what do THEY know that you don't know already?
(nothing)

-Hell, I laugh at myself.

-Maybe a brief nap (for me)...lol

Great lists.

Have a beautiful day.
(take some pics of the ducks & geese)

Stay safe down there.

Anonymous said...

I think you're super fun Gram! :)

CWMartin said...

"it's getting to the point where I'm no fun anymore (I am sorry)"
Sometimes it hurts, so badly I must cry out loud (I am lonely)...

Tag youre it!

ms nk rey said...

Judy Blue Eyes CS&N