Friday, May 16, 2014

5 on Friday

1. If you had to be part of some reality show, which would it be?
The Amazing Race
2. What would your challenge be for "Fear Factor".
Any of them where I had to go way up high as I have a fear of heights
3. Which reality show do you enjoy watching?
The Amazing Race
4. Which reality show would you never be caught dead watching?
Teen Mom
5. What's so fascinating about reality shows anyway?
There is something about peeking into some one else’s life that is very intriguing to me. Plus I have found out that my life is pretty good, and that I may have been a Peeping Tom in another life.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
LOL, I might have some "fun" with this list...

1 - I hardly watch any of them, but I might choose Sons of Guns or Top Shot.
2 - I swim like a brick, so a large body of water.
3 - see #1
4 - ALL THE REST???
5 - Beats the hell outta me...I like the gun shows because of the history behind the weapons and the gunsmithing in Sons of Guns.

Huess I;m not that ahrd a study with this, am I?

Good list.
Have a great weekend & stay safe down there.