Friday, May 30, 2014

5 on Friday

1. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but never have?
I am really very content with my life now and honestly can’t think of much I have missed in  life.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
No. I would never just come out and say it was awful, what sort of person would do that. I would never want to hurt their feelings or make them feel bad about themselves. I would say something about it makes your eyes look so pretty .. but would never say it was horrid. There is always something nice to say. 

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn’t? What happened?
Yes and it was terrible enough to end the friendship. I will not go into details because it involved a friend I was really close to and it was really painful for me. I was very disappointed in her.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
I really don’t know, I like the one I’m living in now. If I had to pick one I guess it would be from Gone With the Wind . That way I would have  a handsome  hero, Well  Hello Rhett…….

5. What’s one talent/skill you don’t have but always wanted?
I am just so darn talented that I can’t think of any. The skill I need is to really tell if someone is lying. I am one of those people that take everything a person tells me the truth. I trust everyone.. unfortunately 




8 comments:

Joanne said...

The one thing that I would love to do....I guess my dream is to be published. I have always dreamt of how that would feel. If I could live in any fictional place I guess it would be Mayberry (from the Andy Griffith show) When I was little I would watch the show and yearn to live in a safe place where everyone knew everyone and the worse crime was a drunk name Otis!
Have a great Day!!!
Blessings, Joanne

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Here's hoping I don't divulge too many regrets...lol.

1 - Can't think of anything at the moment, not that's life's THAT good, it's just not THAT bad.
2 - depends on the person...Wifey ALWAYS gets good cuts!!!
3 - Found out lots about people in general, but my friends were pretty much straight-forward with me and me with them.
4 - A fictional world...wow, Middle Earth sounds nice (now)...I'd be taller than all the hobbits...LOL.
The 24th century shows promise, too (Star Trek)
5 - I believe that many talents can be learned, so I can't think of any I'd want other than what I have or can acclimate myself to.
Guess I got all I need for the time being...heh.

Very good list.
Have a good weekend and stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

1- Hisarlik.

2- No one ever asks me...

3- If you haven't, you need more friends than just your Barbie dolls.

4- I don't know about GWTW. You'd be starving to death by the end. Just going back to about 1967 would be fine with me.

5- Flying. Then maybe I could get over my fear of heights.

ms nk rey said...

I have to ask What is Hisarlik??

ms nk rey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ms nk rey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CWMartin said...

The hill beneath which Troy is buried.

ms nk rey said...

Thanks I could not find it in dictionary.com. Smarty pants.