Friday, May 9, 2014

5 on Friday

1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
My wackiness and friendship. I want to be remembered as someone who could cheer up at least one person and to be a good friend.

2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
Hmm, a tough one. I guess “smell the roses”.

3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
Eating with utensils without stabbing myself in the eye.

4. What about the past ten years?
Easy, my family.

5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
Have fun, work hard, study hard, and be yourself. There is only one of you, so make the best of it.




2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
This is going to be interesting.

1 - For just being a good person (not asking for much there)
2 - Not a "real" quote, just a phrase - "With cautious optimism".
3 - Don't suppose I measure pride with achievement...but I guess not going postal for another year in the neighborhood? That counts, right?
4 - Pretty much the same...trying to do well and make good choices.
5 - I'm with YOU there... U's say "You are the ONLY one in the entire universe and history that will ever come along...give it your best."

Good post.
Have a great weekend & stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
Faith and Loyalty.
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
Happiness is a warm beagle.
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?

First, I gotta ask why you are trying to stab your eye. I'd say doing a good job at a new job.
4. What about the past ten years?

Trying to look at and fix what's wrong in me.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
NEVER stop learning. Ask questions, find true answers. Don't get your education from sound bites.