Friday, May 23, 2014

5 on Friday

1. What is one thing you don’t like about your body?
Depleted lung capacity. Having COPD is the pits.

2. What are two things you love about your body?
My brain and my brown eyes. Need more brain. Love is a very strong term is more like what I sort of like about my body. 

3. What are three things you want to change about your home?
new carpet, granite counter top, and less dust.

4. What are four books you want to read this year?
I tend to read biographies and historical fiction. I don’t have any books on my list yet. I usually just browse the digital library and find something interesting.

 5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?
Not lose my temper as often, still working on that one. Finish my craft projects in a timely matter, okay so far. Become immortal, having problems with that one but I will keep trying.



1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
This should be a good one...

1 - My nose (was broken in high school)...deviated septum can make breathing a chore at times.
2 - My size (small men's size clothes really ARE cheaper...lol)
3 - LMAO...where to begin.
I could say "location, location, location", but since I can't teleport this property to a NICE part of town (or even farther away), let's say the front steps (for now), and the landscaping (like to do more).
4 - I started a lot...just like to finish a few of them.
A couple Glenn Beck books, and a couple books on philosophy. There are a few I still need to get.
5 - wow...
a) To make my parents proud of me
b) To be a good mate for my wife.
c) Always remember those that passed before me and honor their memory.
d) To never stop learning.
e) To be an honorable person.
Hope that covers it all.

Good list.

Have a blessed and safe weekend down there.