Tuesday, May 4, 2010

$h*t my dad said:

1. Wish in one hand and $h*t in the other see which fills up first.

2. A skunk smells his own hole first.

3. Opinions are like a$$holes every one has one.

4. When I would say I’m tired or I’m hungry he would say Hi I’m dad nice to meet you.

5. If idiots could fly this place would be an airport.

6. If I complained I did not feel well, he would put his hand on my forehead and say I felt fine to him.

7. I would fall asleep with the radio playing. Dad would come in and yell that I wouldn’t be able sleep with all that noise.

8. The usual clean your plate there are starving children in China.

9. I’m not bossy I just know more.

10. Pull my finger.

There were many, many more that are just not suitable for a blog. What did your dad say?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good ones!
One of my favorites that my Dad said was "I'm so hungry I could eat the a$$ out of a skunk."
AOB

Anonymous said...

If brains were dynamite. He/she couldn't blow there nose.

Bob G. said...

SMN:
R-O-F-L-M-A-O...!
(sure glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee for THIS one...!)

Seems our Dads were not too far removed one from the other when it came to COMMON SENSE...and PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE!

My dad had another one he often used:
"This house is NOT a democracy - you do as I SAY."

Love it..brought back a LOT of memories.
Thanks.

:)

Anonymous said...

If I would ask my dad if he was all right...he would say, Nope - I'm half left! LOL

CWMartin said...

I don't remember of a particular saying, but I do recall his unique way of calling someone a dummy ("dooflink"), his cleaning up of certain tried and true phrases ("like a bat out of Zulu"), his inability to get certain names right ("Fagastan" for Afghanistan, "Reee-Ghee Jackson" for Reggie Jackson), and his way of ending any story with, "...and he said,'G*d d*mn it, Woody, you're right!'"