Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes I am not strong.

Sometimes I cry alone.

Sometimes I am tired of struggling and cry.

Sometimes I think of the past and cry.

Sometimes I think of the future and I wonder do I have a future?

Sometimes I put on a good and happy front to the world and inside I am feeling lost and alone.

Sometimes I cry because I can’t do something.

Sometimes I cry when I must ask for help.

Sometimes I cry because I am uneasy for no known reason.

Sometimes I cry because I am selfish.

Sometimes I cry because I am feeling sad for someone.

Sometimes life is hard.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
...And sometimes, I think you're following me around...!

Beautiful observations.
And yes, real men DO cry...trust me.

:)

CWMartin said...

if we realized how many of us are crying alone at any one time, we'd know we never really cry alone. Only in different shoes.