Monday, May 24, 2010

I ♥ quotes

  1. "You've been criticizing yourself for years & it hasn't worked. Try approving of yourself & see what happens."~Louise Hay
  2. "Set your course by the stars and not the lights of every passing ship." ~ Omar Bradley
  3. "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I intended to be"~Douglas Adams
  4. “Friendship is an involuntary reflex, it just happens, you can’t help it.” ~Robin Scherbatsky
  5. "bitterness is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die" ~Steve Ostten
  6. "sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." ~winnie the pooh
  7. "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." ~ Charles Schulz
  8. "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake." ~ Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower
  9. "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." ~ Thomas Edison
  10. "Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us."~Thomas Paine

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
A great wway to begin my week...or ANY week for that matter!

Thanks!

:)