Thursday, May 6, 2010

Online Friends

I just want to say how very much I love my computer. Through it I have met some of the nicest people. Where else could I have met such awesome people? It is really nice that once in awhile in life we meet some really awesome people that make us just so happy that at that moment that we at the right place at that time and they crossed our path. And in the short time I've been blogging I've met a some really kind people and I just wanted to say it is nice to know that there are still some really good people in this world we live in. And I’m glad that we just happened to cross each others path.

3 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Fate has done well for us in that regard...

Thank YOU.

springtime36 said...

I meet a good friend for life 33 yrs ago.We met because of a little black poodle named "Muffin" What a sad day when you moved, but Muffin got to stay with Rhonda.

ms nk rey said...

Awwwwww It was a very sad day for me too.. That seems like a life time ago. One of these days we will have to get together. I know she took good care of Muffin. I am going to call you one of these days I promise.