Thursday, July 1, 2010

10

  1. Clean House is an awesome show - I can’t believe how some people live in such crazy clutter.
  2. A pregnant Goldfish is called a “twit” (random, but true)
  3. Waking up at 5:00am is never a good idea....ever
  4. I live inside my head a lot – I need to get out of it more
  5. I cannot leave jigsaw puzzles alone. I love jigsaw puzzles. They satisfy me on so many levels.
  6. I prefer being barefoot and only put on shoes when I am leaving the house or my feet are cold. I will not wear heels.
  7. Sometimes a song can save the day
  8. Is there anything better than that first sip of coffee in the morning?
  9. A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.
  10. The way my mind wanders is a little scary to me.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I can SO relate to a LOT of those...

#3 Especially if the cats want to be FED!

#4 Me too...in fact many people believe I live in my OWN WORLD...but that's fine with me, EVERYONE knows MY NAME there...LOL

#7 Yes indeed!!!

#8 Yes, if that coffee has a wee dram of scotch in it!

#10 I totally agree...with MY mind!
But there is a difference between WANDERING and "MEANDERING with PURPOSE"...LOL.

Great list.

CWMartin said...

#3- neither is 4:30- but I do it anyway.
Amens on 4, 7, 10- especially when you have a "voice in the back of my head" with as warped a sense of humor as mine!