Monday, July 12, 2010

Email

I was reading my mail and received the Toddlers' Property Laws. I laughed so hard then it dawned on me...... too many people have never grown out of the toddler stage. Sad.

Toddlers' Property Laws
=======================
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down,
it automatically becomes mine.
10 If it's broken, it's yours.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Now I KNOW that you're familiar with my "neighbors"...LOL!

Give 'em an inch...and they'll take the backyard!
(and want even more).


Love it...it's a keeper!

have a great week!

springtime36 said...

How funny,NK and Bob G!