Monday, June 27, 2011

Did you know?

"Dammit, I'm mad" spelled backwards is "Dammit, I'm mad"

Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone.

We spend most of our lives conjugating three verbs: to want, to have, and to do ~ Evelyn Underhill

Well-behaved women rarely make history

"That reminds me..." actually means "I was waiting for you to shut up so I could talk"

The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Some people make your life better by walking into it, other people will make your life better by simply walking out of it.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Great thoughts!

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Maybe that's why I love palindromes so much...especially with a name like BOB...LOL

Love the Underhill quote, too.

But those well-behaved women influence OTHERS who make history.

I should have a t-shirt made that says:
GOT DIFFICULTIES?
(probably wear it out)

I know that last quote from somewhere...always liked it and found it SO true.

Excellent Monday post.

Stay safe down there.

Joanne said...

love the last two! Great list. Blessings, Joanne