Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weinergate:

This is totally not a surprise. Did anyone honestly think he was truthful? He was as truthful as Arnold, John Edwards, and numerous other politicians.

So he lies for ten days and then when he can't get out of it he finally confesses and that is called taking responsibility? Responsibility would have been admitting up front NOT after he couldn't get out of it.

A bonus for him though is that he won't have to answer the hard hitting boxers or briefs question that journalists like to ask Presidential candidates.

I would also be concerned that the guy looked at his package for 45 years probably at least twice a day so 32k times or so yet couldn't answer with certitude whether it was his or not. Should someone so obtuse really be in power?

Ew. If I were to find topless photos of that rat-faced bastard in my inbox, I would be forced to chuck my phone into the river right along with my eyeballs.

4 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Very well said...!

("rat-faced" - never thought about it, but I do believe you correctly found his particular ancestral lines...LOL)

Good post.

Kinda makes "Marley's Chains" pale in comparison...
This guy's hauling a damn ANCHOR-LINE from an the U.S.S. Eisenhower!
(and lliking it, apparently)

Guess the phrase "man-up" meant something DIFFERENT to him.

Stay safe (and keep cool) down there.

Joanne said...

We are on the same page...I posted about the exact same thing today! Great post I agree with everything. I am so DONE! Blessings, Joanne

CWMartin said...

"Man up"? Bob, yer awful!

Frankly, I don't see how a man with a name like Weiner could possibly think the Broccoli Gods would let him NOT get caught for a crime such as this. It would be like mooning someone at an H.E. Butt store in Texas.

PS: Bob will love this- the security word for my comment is "polless".

Bob G. said...

CWM:
ROFLMAO...how come you get all the GOOD words?

:)