Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lies I tell

  • “No, those shoes don’t look cheap!”
  • “Your hair looks really nice that color, it is very flattering to you.”
  • “That is the best glass of ice water I have ever had!”
  • “I sure have enjoyed getting to know you!”
  • “All I’ve had today is a cup of coffee and a salad.”
  • “I’m using my hands free device to talk to you .”
  • “Everything’s fine…”
  • “You look really nice today.”
  • “Storms don’t scare me at all.”
  • “No I sure can’t tell you have gained a few pounds, you look fantastic.”
  • “I’m not that fat.”

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Oh, I'll be sure to LISTEN for those in the future...LOL.

I hope you dont mean #4.

(and I've been lied to by EXPERTS!)

Good post.
Made me smile a lot.

Stay safe down there.

Joanne said...

#5 and #11 are so ME! Great post. Blessings, Joanne