Friday, December 16, 2011

5 on Friday

1. If you could change one thing in your past what would it be and why. I would not change a single thing, if I changed anything at all I would not be at this place and I am loving my life now.

2. IF you could do any profession in the world what would it be. I would be an advocate for battered women.

3. What special super power would you want if you could have one. The ability to lead by example? The ability to make money appear out of thin air? Not sure that would be a super power.

4. You just found $100 and can only spend it on something frivolous for yourself, what would it be? I would save it and put it toward a new Kindle fire or a new computer.


5. Name the last thing you've done that you knew was wrong, but did it anyway...Spoke unkind things about a friend. Yeah I know and I feel guilty very guilty..

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Oh, this is going to be fun...

1) You want them listed ALPHABETICALLY...or CHRONOLOGICALLY? (LOL)

2) Maybe JOURNALIST...in the mold of Edward R. Murrow.
(gunsmithing or firearms instructor would be a CLOSE 2nd)

3) Well, I can already detect BS (not really a superpower...lol), but I really like what WOLVERINE's got going on (super regenerative gig - immune to disease and injury repair)
SO many to choose from...but "with GREAT power...comes GREAT responsibility." (Peter parker's uncle from Spiderman)

4) I'd put it toward my "baby" (my Firebird - to fix the A/C and seatbelts)...not frivolous, but hey, 100 bucks is a 100 bucks, right?

5) Kept the change I found in Wifey's slacks while doing laundry...but I fessed up to it a week later...does that count?

Excellent list.
I so look forward to these each week.
Thanks.

And have yourself a great weekend!

Stay safe down there.