Friday, December 2, 2011

Five on Friday

1. Where is the furthest you have traveled for Christmas and will you be traveling this year? I am a homebody for the holidays.

2. Do you celebrate any other holiday this month? Kwanza? Chanukah? Festivus? Does New Year's Eve count!?

3. Who is the hardest person to shop for on your Christmas list and why do you think they are so hard to buy for? I no longer shop I give money let them shop they know what they like and want.

4. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? Extra credit if you have a picture of you with Santa! Stop believing? Never. I will always believe in the magic!

5. Fill in the blank; For me Christmas just wouldn't be the same without _______? Family

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1)Stay home
2)No
3)Probably my husband
4)I still believe
5)My family
AOB

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I like this format for today...hope you keep it going!

1) Definitely a homebody!
(and home IS where the heart is anyway)
2) Christmas is plenty for us.
(Kwanza - manufactured "holiday")
3) The CATS, believe it or not - Wifey's easy, and I'm even easier (but not in THAT way)
4) "Offically", I was around 11, but UNofficialy, you gotta STILL believe (especially after watching Disney's "PREP and LANDING"...LOL)
5) Wow...WHITE CHRISTMAS, snow, eggnog, Scrooge (the 1952 version), Garfield's Christmas.
(and more egg nog...lol)

((and yes, I still miss my buddy Hank and my parents at Christmas...hasn't been the same since, but you soldier on))

Very good post.

Have a great weekend.
Stay safe down there.

Joanne said...

I have never been more than an hour away on Christmas day visiting family other than that I have always been home. Hubby has had a few Christmases away from home because he was in the military.
Blessings, Joanne

Melissa :) said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Can I just say when I clicked on yours, I started giggling! LOVE your little disclaimer at the top! Ha! I just love witty people. :) Will read lots more of your blog this afternoon - so nice to meet you! :)