Thursday, December 15, 2011

I’m cranky today

So today I'm just going to do a little review of some random things that annoy me:


-Kidnapping vans (vans with no windows other than the windshield and the driver and passenger door windows). I understand how these might be useful to some people--you know...those carrying crap that nobody really wants to look at, and those hauling a gaggle of Vietnamese slaves...but I hate driving behind them because I can't see anything.


-the dirtiness of my house, which I'm going to work on when I finish this post


-crappy weather


-fast food places that serve you cold fries--like, cold before they even put them in your bag, not like they got cold on your drive home.


-little yappy dogs


That's all for now. I'm trying not to dwell on the annoying.

2 comments:

Alice said...

I'm with you on the weather.

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I can agree with EVERYTHING on the list...and always be sure to include those high-sitting pickups and SUVS in grocery or mall PARKING LOTS...try backing out of a space when you can't see anything because they decided to park NEXT to you...

(OY!)

Okay...now back to cleaning (and other stuff)...LOL.
Stay safe (and dry) down there)