Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Important stuff I think about:

  • Diamonds are a girl's best friend. And I always have room for more friends. Always.
  • This holiday season, in lieu of gifts, I've decided to give everyone my opinion.
  • It's beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.
  • All I want for Christmas is you. Just kidding! I want a garage.
  • I’m definitely older. Not sure about wiser.
  • I think the road to hell looks just like a Walmart parking lot.
  • Procrastination is exhausting.
  • I have heard that people who talk to themselves tend to be extremely smart. Did you know that? Yes, I did know that.
  • Never trust anyone who says, "I'm not supposed to tell anyone but...."
  • It's interesting that the first half of your life, people tell you what to do. For the second half, they tell you what you should have done.

2 comments:

Alice said...

"I think the road to hell looks just like a Walmart parking lot."

preach it:)

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Another great list of things I also think about...

-- Wifey would AGREE with you there!
-- Tried giving that...not as many "takers"...lol
-- Ain't THAT the truth!
-- Oh, yeah, you're BOTH...(trust me - I'm already there)
-- Or it could look like a street (any street) in MY ghettohood!
-- I know, and I always put off the tiring stuff.
-- I do that a lot...guess you could say I'm my OWN best friend (and still crazy after all these years, but at least I don't forget the name)
-- Nice to know we could be "anyone" when someone else NEEDS us to be.
-- Never will figure THAT one out...maybe NEXT life?

Exfellent post.

Stay safe (and cozy) down there.
(