Friday, October 5, 2012

5 on Friday

1. Do you have a dream you will always strive to achieve until your dying day?
I do have a goal, but it's one I'd like to achieve before my dying day.

 
2. Do you believe in fate or free will, or something else?
A little of both. Fate deals us the cards, we play the hand.


3. Marilyn Monroe. Conspiracy or tragic accident?
Conspiracy.

 
4. Favorite childhood sweets/candy?
I
am more of a chocolate girl – Mounds 

5. Favorite cocktail (alcoholic or virgin) and it's ingredients?
Strawberry Daiquiri and I have no idea I just know it is goooood. 



I have been busy getting ready for another visit from my family who live in Australia. I am so excited and will probably not be on line much. They are staying a month this time.  It will be so nice to have my boy home again for a visit.. and his girl too! 

3 comments:

Alice said...

Have a great time with your family!

1- not really
2- fate
3- conspiracy
4- Snickers
5- a dry white wine

Bob G. said...

MsN:
1) Maybe NEXT life...this one's winding down...only goals for now.

2) YEP! (lol)

3) Six of one and a half dozen of the other.

4) That's a rough one...Sno-Caps and Skybar, tie for 1st. Like Mounds, Almond Joy (do-it-best sells them!),Zagnut, Clark bar, Junior Mints, Milky Way...
(a dentist's dream...lol)

5) Godfather (Amaretto and scotch) or JUST scotch (neat).

Glad you're getting to have time w/ family...esp. from DOWN UNDER.

Tell "little John" to fire up the barbey and get some shrimp!
(don't forget the FOSTERS)

Have a great weekend.

Stay safe (and dry) down there.

CWMartin said...

1-Nothing that I'll get to this life..
2-Karma. Everything evens out.
3.Accident. Everyone messed up that poor kid.
4.CHOCOLATE!!!!!
5.Long Island Iced Tea- the only "tea" I'll ever drink!