Thursday, October 18, 2012

Invisible Passenger?

 
While driving home the other day I noticed the passenger seat belt light blinking off and on.
Now, I knew I was alone in the car, but I had to glance over into the passenger seat anyway, just to be sure that someone hadn't snuck in while I wasn't looking.
Nope, no one there. But the darn light was still blinking. I look at the seat again, just a manila folder with 3 sheets of paper and my purse.
Hmm...my purse. Could it be? No, you have to weigh like a gazillion pounds to get the darn thing to blink, right?
Let's see, what is in my purse. It is rather smallish, only about 8 inches high by 8 inches wide. Made out of cotton by Vera Bradley. Inside, I have a couple of pens, an extra set of keys  What else,  lipstick, chap stick, a couple inhalers, tons of loose change, my glasses,
my oxygen tank, cell phone and my wallet.
Holy $hit, do you have any idea the amount of change in my bag or how much that weighs?
Okay, I have now cleaned it out, let's see what happens next time I go out!

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Lord only knows what can cause something like that.

Remember when even HAVING seatbelts was no big deal at all...and we SURVIVED that, right?
(no blinking lights for that either...lol)

Wifey places her schoolbag AND her purse on the passenger seat, and she never said anything about any lights coming on.

That is curious.

Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

It always blinks for Scrappy, too.