Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vote

After the last presidential debate, Bob Schieffer said “ As I always do at the end of these debates, I leave you with the words of my mom, who said, “ go vote it will make you feel big and strong.”  In many races, national, state and local, it is too close to call which means that every vote really does count. One week from today we will head to the polls to vote in the general election. WE are making ourselves heard for not only who our president should be,but also for U.S. senator, our governor, attorney general.  Also for local offices, judges, school boards and more.  I would not even try to tell you what candidate to vote for, there are enough TV ads, and news papers to tell you that. Besides I think most folks already have their minds made up. My point is much simpler than that. My point is ------ Vote Nov. 6. Be sure to do your homework then cast your vote, every vote does count. In todays tech world there is unlimited information about the candidates available at the click of your mouse.  But remember not everything on the net is truth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And definitely not everything in those ads are true either. I totally agree though, everyone needs to vote...no matter who they vote for.
AOB