Sunday, October 7, 2012

Monday with Morgan

 

 

IMAG1120-1

IMAG1124-1

IMAG1122-1

IMAG1119-1

Morgan modeling some of my creations.. I asked her nicely to put the Santa hat on for me.. she looked at it.. looked at me.. and said “No thank you”  Her daddy coaxed her into it but I don’t think her heart was into it.

In other news my kids are on the way home. They are over the south pacific as I write this. After a very long flight they will land in L.A tomorrow and be in Indianapolis tomorrow night. 

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
That "no thank you" made me smile...so mannerly at SUCH a young age. SHe's precious.
(good upbringing tells the story there)
Cute hats, too.

We're praying your family arrives on time and safe and sound (and that they spend as LITTLE time in LA as possible...lol).

Good post.
Stay safe down there.

colletta said...

Looks like Morgan is getting ready for Santa...Darling girl and cute hats...Glad you are having Greg and s/o with you for a month. My son in az. will be home for Thanksgiving this year,Cant wait! Tell Greg I said hi...Enjoy!