Monday, October 15, 2012

R.I.P. Steve Brangan

Cancer is a killer.
I don't think there is one person out there who can say they have not been touched by cancer.
I truly believe that if you have not personally been diagnosed with some type of cancer, then you have had a family member who has been diagnosed; or you have a co-worker who has been diagnosed; or a friend who has been diagnosed; or you have had a friends family member diagnosed; or you have been in a store and seen one of those neighborhood jars asking for donations for someone fighting cancer.
If we are not personally touched, then we know someone who is.

We lost a great guy, Steve Brangan. He was my LinCare delivery man. Always up beat, smiling and bragging about his wife.  He passed away last month.  I will miss him.
Here is a link to part of his story. 
Steve and Andrea's Love story

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Been down that street in my life.
Good post and link.

Stay safe down there.

CWMartin said...

I don't think that "mistake" he made in the ad was a mistake in God's plan.