Thursday, May 2, 2013

5 on Friday

1. What is your favorite season?
Summer.
2. Do you do anything special to acknowledge the change of seasons?
Nothing formal, no. I always get excited about the change in season, especially winter-spring and summer-fall since they tend to be more dramatic, but I don't have any special rituals or anything I do to mark them.
3. Planning to do any spring cleaning this year?
No,  I've kept up with routine cleaning during the winter so the coming of spring doesn't call for anything major aside from maintaining what I've been doing.
4. What is your favorite plant and why?
 I like peony, lilies, tulips, and lilacs. I also enjoy palm trees and bamboo. And bird of paradise. Not sure why I like these things, they're just pleasing to me.
5. How’s about a poem? C'mon, it can be about anything you like.
Poetry? Oh no!
I guess I'll write a haiku.

I'm not a poet.

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:

1) I like Spring and Fall then Winter and finally Summer (must be because of WHERE we live and WHO lives around us)...LOL.

2) Well, I KNOW the advent of warmer weather ALWAYS brings more BOOMCARS...every other season I just go with the flow.

3) Yeah, have to...and I HATE windows! (LOL)

4) Too many to speak of...let's just say anything that THRIVES rather than DIES under my care...lol.

5) Oh, we're not going to go there...that was another lifetime with much water under many bridges.
Rather READ poetry.

Giod list.

Stay safe and have a great weekend down there.

CWMartin said...

Nice job on the Haiku! Very clever.