Thursday, May 16, 2013

Five things that makes me happy:



1. Calls from my children and grandchildren. I can't get enough of them. I want to know what they eat, what is happening at their work, what they are reading, what they are watching on television.

2. A clean house.
Not the actual cleaning, but the result, the end result. I can sit and enjoy the results and feel as though the world is now all right again.

3. New seedlings peeking up from the ground.

4. Fitting into old clothes. I know what you're thinking. Some things I can't give away; so, if I get into those outfits and still feel pretty and young, then they were worth keeping.

5. Finding stuff in the freezer that I can warm up and serve for dinner. While I enjoy cooking, having meals ready to defrost helps my mood.

2 comments:

Alice said...

My kiddos surprised me yesterday by cleaning the house and they did a GOOD job. Now they can't fake it anymore;)

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Those seedlings are ALWAYS a pleasant surprise, especially when you didn't plant them!

I pretty much have "old" clothes, and they still fit...LOL.

Yes, a CLEAN house is nice, but getting it to that way can be VERY tiresome.

Good post.

Stay safe down there.