Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday

As a rule, I am not a cranky person, I don’t even like cranky people, but some rules are made to be broken and today I am cranky. I’m having one of those days where nothing is going right, and I’m sure you have them too.

My ‘cranky’ started when I in inadvertently overrode a photograph I was saving and ended up losing the first one completely!

Next, my printer has decided that it no longer wants to print. It’s one of those 3-way deals, copier, scanner and printer. Well it hasn’t worked right since I installed it and I know it has something to do with the drivers not being compatible. You would think that downloading new drivers would solve the problem…HA! Now I get a message that my computer and printer are not communicating! It popped a box on my screen with what I could try in order to resolve the problem; unplug USB from PC, unplug USB from printer, unplug printer from power, turn printer on, reboot PC, stand on one foot and whistle Dixie! Of course this has to happen right when I have a pile of things that need to be scanned and printed! And of course, it didn’t work!

Contributing to my irritable frame of mind is when I reached for something in the bathroom cupboard and noticed that the skin on my hand looks like crepe paper…what’s up with that?

Spending the past hour on the phone punching one for English, and two for non-existent customer service representatives, holding for eternity all while horrible garbled music blasted my eardrums, didn’t help my mood.

Autumn is tapping on my window, enticing me to go out back and sit in the sunshine but I’m up to my ears in paperwork, computer woes and skin crinkling before my eyes!

Don’t you just love Saturday?

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I know EXACTLY what you mean...

I have to admit to being able to go from 0-cranky in about 3 nanoseconds...LOL.

But today at the grocery, whatever I was grabbing from the shelves seemed to BE ATTACHED to something else...and of course, things fell.

I was picking so many things up that I felt like I was an EMPLOYEE there!

Then, we had streets blocked all over and I saw national guard troopers at intersections.

Thinking a parade for something, I pulled up alongside an officer and asked what was up?

Seems they had some RUNNERS doing a jog-a-thon, and I NEVER saw anything about this on the news or in the paper...go figure.

ANd blogspot was acting up yesterday...computers are a real LOVE-HATE relationship these days.

Oh yeah...I can do CRANKY...especially in THIS ghettohood...REAL WELL.
Doesn't take much these days.

I miss the old me.
Now, I'm just an "older me"...lol.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Barrister Global Services Scam










blogspot.com