Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Soy

My question of the day is this...What in the world is soy?? I know that it came from a bean, but what is it really? Is it a vegetable? A fruit? A meat? A drink? A life force? This may be a dumb question to some of you, but do you realize that soy can be any of those things?? Soy is like plastic or Styrofoam! I have never in my life come across a "food" that can be used as a meat, a juice, a milk, a sauce, a protein, an oil, paint, rubber, pesticide, noodles, beer, fish food, cattle feed, diesel fuel and cosmetics! You don't believe me?? Go Here. What kind of food is that?? You can turn it into anything! You can curry soy and eat it like it's meat. What in the world is soy? And do not tell me it's healthy! I want to know what it really is! I think it might be some alien life force from another planet....what do you think??

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
It's a plant...and in Decatur thaey have a huge facility that grows and processes it.
Personally, they can keep it.

Soyburgers?
You gotta be KIDDING me, right?
No way!

LOL about alien life form...yeah, it's those (mini) PODS from The Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Great...now I won't be able to fall asleep.
Nice post...made me smile a LOT.

CWMartin said...

Bob, dude, you should try the boca burgers, I like the savory mushroom and mozzarella. For someone with occasional IBS, it beats the bloating that too much beef brings. Don't beat beef, though.