Friday, July 20, 2012

5 on Friday

1. What's your favorite playing card game? Why
Go Fish. It's not complicated, it doesn't involve speed, and nobody bets on it. And I know how to play
2. Poker: five card draw, seven card stud, or Texas Hold 'Em?
I don't know how to play poker, but I also don't really care to learn, either.
3. Where gambling is involved what is the highest amount of money you'd bet on a hand of cards?
I've never bet on cards. I have kind of an obsessive personality so that's a path I'd prefer not to go down!
4. Have you ever had your tarot read with playing cards? If not would you want to? If so was it accurate, interesting, or just plain lame?
No, but that sounds like it could be fun in an unserious sleepover party sort of way.
5. What is on the back of your playing cards (the swirly red/blue design or is it a specialty deck with photographs)?
I don't have any cards these days, but we always just had the basic red/blue design growing up. Oops I do have a couple decks one from Australia and the other one from 9-11 with the most wanted on it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to those Chippendale cards you had?

Anonymous said...

1)Gin Rummy..because thats what I used to play with my Grandma.
2)5 Card Draw
3)$200.
4)Never..don't believe in Tarot cards..such a waste.
5)Can't remember & they are not within reach at the moment.
AOB

Bob G. said...

MsN:

1) Milles Bornes -
(I like driving...what can I say?)

2) Not into poker that much, but I do like baccarat (like "21")

3) Never bet MONEY on cards...uh, does strip poker count???

4) Only had a tarot readin with tarot cars...seems only proper.

5) Got lots of decks...wifey even has some MALE NUDES cards..LOL
((rolls eyes))
I just like the plain old "plaid" design, but I do have a DELTA AIRLINES deck.

Good stuff.

Have a great weekend.

Stay safe down there.