Thursday, July 19, 2012

Random Thoughts

I think we should run around barefoot more often.
I'm going to find out what all the excitement over Downton Abbey is about.
I am really, really bad at Words with Friends.
I have become surprisingly frugal in my advancing age.
Some of my friends live in my computer. I will meet them some day.
I love cabbage and brussels sprouts.
I love to iron.
I think I've finally reached the weight I want for my 'before' picture.
159 days till Christmas.
Is anybody else feeling a little bit...blah-ish?

3 comments:

Alice said...

Barefoot rocks! I never wear shoes unless I leave the house.


I'm feeling blah too.

CWMartin said...

You aren't that bad at WWF, you're beating me!

Bob G. said...

MsN:

1) With all the trash tossed in MY ghettohood...not a chance.

2) Never heard of him...her...IT?

3) Don't have enough friends here to have words with 'em...lol.

4) Been MORE so as I get older, too. But's that's fine with me.

5) Cabbage, YES - Brussel sprouts, NO.

6) My Mom used to, as well.
I can...if I HAVE to...I guess.

7) I'm kinda STILL at the same weight (for the last 30 years)...don't ask, I have NO idea how it happened.

8) Yeah, gotta start my shopping...lol.

9) I was until I went outside and got DRENCHED (and not in sweat)...got happy (wet) feet now!

Great list.

Stay safe (and enjoy the rain) down there.