Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Bad Habits

I have a number of bad habits that I don't want any more. You can have them for free; I don't want them any more.

These habits were perfectly useable and functional for many years, but as I've gotten older, are no longer working for me. Perhaps they would fit in your life.

You can have the following habits, among others, at no charge:

--biting my fingernails
--defensive response to accusations
--lack of a willingness to conform
--messiness
--lack of organization
--cursing
--anger
--leaving dishes in the sink to mold
--self hatred and low self-esteem


Please come and pick up all this sh*t. I need to clean out my head space, and all of this is going to the trash if no one comes to claim it.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

Msn:
AS I'e gotten older, I've also "weaned" myself off of MOST of them...

--Still have the anger issue (but it has DIRECTION these days, and that can work FOR you)
--I conform to "certain" standards...blame that on the 60s...and good parents that taught me the right way to do things, in spite of myself...lol
--I curse like a longshoreman (when necessary and always to the "proper" people) But I call it righteous indignation "with reason".

Other than that...I'm still a WORK IN PROGRESS.
(as are we all)


:)