Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rattling around in my Head today.

Rattling around in my head:

  1. I don’t know what a ponzi scheme is.
  2. I think Big Brother is an awesome show.
  3. A pregnant Goldfish is called a “twit” who knew?
  4. I am one of those people who “tweets”
  5. I am older than Obama.
  6. What exactly is the swing of things?
  7. If I eat eggs I have to have hash browns with them.
  8. Waking up at 5 am is never a good idea.
  9. I don’t like the word stimulus
  10. I wish AARP would leave me the hell alone.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
I hear 'ya...

1) I liken a Ponzi to a PYRAMID scheme...neither is worth the time it takes to say it.

2) If I want to see dysfunctional people crammed into one house, all I have to do is watch any of the neighbors.

3) never knew that.

4) I only "tweet" when I'm calling the birds to our patio.

5) I'm older also...and WISER.

6) Dunno, but I DO like SWING music.

7) and several types of meat.

8) But it's better than waking at FOUR A.M.

9) Stimulus - Auto-Erotica R Us.

10) I sent their latest insurance mailer back to them with some expletives written across it.

I really like these ...thanks.