Wednesday, August 19, 2009

People Watching

I’m a people watcher. I like just watching what people are wearing how they are reacting to things and people around them. What they are eating, drinking whatever. I could probably entertain myself for hours if I went and sat in the middle of the mall somewhere and just watched people. Now what I’m about to say I truly do not mean it to sound mean and I hope no one takes offense to it. But have you ever seen someone that is wearing something that you just can't for the life of you figure out how they thought that looked good????? That one kills me every time. People wearing horizontal stripes with vertical stripes or colors that totally clash, or something that is 3 times too big for them, uuugh guys with their butts hanging out of their pants instead of inside of them where they are suppose to be!!!!!!! Or someone wearing something that is 2 times too small for them and we are blessed with seeing every single flaw known to man (I have flaws too I’m a chunky monkey but I just don’t go showing it off for the world to see!!!). I think I've seen it all. And every time I see the way some dress I honestly stop and wonder.....so did they put it on and say" hell yeah I look good!!!!" Because then it brings me to the question...what about me??? When I got dressed today I looked at myself in the mirror and thought this looks pretty good, ok some days I think I look better than other days, but still I have never put something on and thought wow this doesn’t match, or its way too big, or too small, and still left it on and went about my day. So what if in my mind I think I am looking good but honestly I’m one of those people others are looking at and thinking what the hell was she thinking???? Hehehe just something to think about *smile

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
'Ya got me ROFLMAO!
I have seen TOO many people who looked like they've ALWAYS dressed themselves (and without parental guidance as children)...!
Mom and dad are there to INSTRUCT you on what NOT to wear...at least they SHOULD be.

Many times, I swear they just TOSS the clothes up in the iar, and whatever falls on them is what they WEAR!

And all the saggy-bottom boys...disgusting. I thought ONLY BABBOONS showed their asses (when mating)...who knew?
And too tight...just ain't right.
And in some cases..COYOTE-UGLY!

Hell...we might be OLDER...but we're a LOT more comfortable AND stylish (and we NEVER mix PLAIDS with STRIPES...like GOLFERS do...LOL).

Funny post.
Loved it.

:)

Anonymous said...

I have often observed that people who appear 'frumpy' and 'ill matched' outside are usually the same inside. And it's usually always, "someone else's fault". People watching is a fav hobby of mine as well.
Snakefoot