Friday, August 21, 2009

Pet Peeves

  1. People who blame anything but themselves for THEIR failure.
  2. Noisy eaters.
  3. When people take 20 napkins, use one, and then throw them all away.
  4. Through the drive thru, then have to go back when they screw your order up.
  5. People walking around in ridiculous 'fashionable' shoes that are clearly hurting their feet.
  6. Roadmaps that aren't folded correctly.
  7. When a person makes a sucking noise with a straw when the cup becomes almost empty.
  8. People with bad table manners.
  9. Drivers who won't turn right on red.
  10. Conspiracy theories.
  11. Being asked my telephone number/account number AFTER I already entered in using the keypad on my phone. I thought I was supposed enter that info to "better assist me".
  12. People who push alcohol at social functions.
  13. People who butter their toast and leave crumbs on the butter.. Ewwwww
  14. Celebrities claiming to be environmentalists.
15. When you're wearing a hat, after a while it feels like it's not there. When you take it off, it feels like its still there.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

MSN:
Wow, you've got a nice list today!
So here goes...
1) AMEN to that!
2) Ditto.
3) Hmm...I just use ALL the napkins I took with me from McDs...weeks later.
4) I just storm into the place like Sherman marching through Georgia.
5) Their feet...their pain
6) It's an "art", dear...trust me.
7) Oh, yeah.
8) We used to call it ETIQUETTE.
9) Or the ones that leave the signal on LONG after they made the turn.
10) Some are intriguing, but never all of them.
11) Geez, yes...the "dept of redundancy dept" at work there.
12) I can get smashed on MY OWN, thank you very much...I just choose NOT to.
13) Yeah, I'm a butter-scraper...can't stand crumbs there.
14) Better than environmentalists claiming to be CELEBS, hmm?

Phantom Hat Syndrome (or PHS)...maybe you can get a gov't GRANT to STUDY it (say about $500K for starters?)

Just a thought.

Have a great weekend, dear.